NO PLACE LEFT is a movement of movements aimed at getting to no place left where Christ is not made known in our generation—no people group, ethnic group, city or segment (Rom. 15:23). We do that through reproducing disciples and churches among the lost until there is no place left.
What we are about…
- KINGDOM: We believe it is our Father’s heart to create a harvest (Matt. 9:37-38) and bring His kingdom fully in each locale (Matt. 6:9-10) for His glory.
- GLOBAL: A global Acts 1:8 movement in which disciples make reproducing disciples to fully reach their own diverse contexts and then unreached peoples of the earth for Christ. We foster interdependent partnerships in mission between autonomous churches and apostolic bands (Acts 13, Philippians 1:5)
- CPM-BASED: We catalyze Spirit-led church planting movements as the avenue for reaching a whole area—emphasizing 1) finding God prepared people (entry), 2) reproducing evangelism, 3) reproducing disciples, 4) reproducing churches and 5) reproducing leaders.
- FINISHING THE TASK: Therefore, we are about finishing the task of the Great Commission (Matt. 28:18-20; 24:14) whatever is may cost us for His glory (John 12:24).
- GENERATIONAL GROWTH: We are a decentralized movement (starfish) of reproducing generations of disciples and churches, knowing that until we see consistent fourth generation and beyond, a stream is not becoming a movement (Matt. 28:18-20; 2 Tim. 2:2; Matt. 13:31-33)
- GOSPEL, WORD & SPIRIT: We are Christ-centered proclaiming the gospel of grace (Luke 24:46-49; Acts 20:24) reliant on the Word as our guide (John 15:1-16) and the Spirit as our Empowerer (John 14:23-26).
- URGENCY: We live and work with urgency keeping THE DAY in mind—hastening the end of the age as we await Christ’s coming (Heb. 10:24-25; 2 Pet. 3:12)
- PRAYERFUL PRACTICE: We pray for laborers while practicing as laborers ourselves (Luke 10:2). We all take personal ownership of the Great Commission and allocate time to reaching the lost within their sphere of influence (1 Cor 9:16).
- DISCIPLES NOT CONVERTS: We go to new believers where they are and disciple them (Matt 28:18-20) with the expectation that the Word will reproduce in their life as they do the same with others (Matt 13).
- HUMILITY: Our aspiration is to humble ourselves under the mighty hand of God (James 4:6-10) to live by His grace, honor one another in love (Rom. 12:9-11) and continue as learners of the counter-intuitive ways of the King (Mark 1:15).
- VOLUNTEER MOVEMENT: An open-membership open-source volunteer movement (or coalition) built around the Matthew 24:14/Romans 15:23 vision. Anyone aspiring to the vision and ethos can enter the movement as a free-will offering (Psalm 110:3) and we are open-handed in our interactions (Prov. 11:24-25).
- NOT AN ORGANIZATION: We are a movement or coalition with no hierarchy or defined leadership structure. Therefore we are not an organization with associated structures. Nor are defined by any organizations, regional initiatives or ventures bearing the name No Place Left. They may simply be manifestations of this movement in its various forms.
- NOT A FUNDING BASE OR CONDUIT: Practitioners in our coalition pursue funding in a variety of ways and mechanisms but No Place Left is not a funding conduit.
- NOT A DENOMINATIONALLY-BASED MOVEMENT: Though our practitioners are Evangelical in orientation we are not restricted to any one denomination or church.